as from 1st June 2012
Each booking offers exclusive use of the castle, gardens and grounds with accommodation in 9 en-suite luxurious bedrooms (3 of which are twin bedrooms) that are serviced twice per day. Meals prepared by our on-site chef and elegantly served in the dining room by our staff, as well as beverages (including alcohol). Croquet, badmington and free access to Strathtay Golf Club is included with the price of the house.
There is also free broadband wi-fi throughout the house and guests have access to office services such as printer, fax and photocopier if required.
The price for the exclusive use of the main house is £2,000 per night. In addition there is a charge of £90 per day per person for food, beverages and the services of our chef.
We require a security deposit of 10% to confirm the booking. All prices exclude VAT.
Other activities which can be arranged at additional cost include:
• Rainbow and brown trout fishing on the top lochs
• Salmon and trout fishing on estate-owned stretch of the river Tay
• Guided tours of the wildlife park on Pitcastle Estate
• Hill walking on Glenlochay Estate (Pitcastle's sister estate)
• Air rifle shooting
• Clay pigeon shooting
• Transport to and from Edinburgh or Glasgow airports
• Chauffeur service
• Visits to Blair Castle or Scone Palace or other sites of interest
• Visits to Gleneagles and other golf courses
• Entertainment (piper, falconry, harpist, storytellers, ...)
The Estate offers fantastic deer-stalking opportunities as well as pheasant and partridge shooting and duck-flighting at an additional cost. We require to be notified in advance if guests wish to partake in these activities. All stalking is accompanied by our Head Stalker. Outstanding stalking activities can also be provided on our 14’000 acre sister estate, Glenlochay. Stag season in Scotland starts at the beginning of July and ends around the 20th of October
Stalking and shooting tariffs can be given on request.
The Gatehouse Cottage
Rental of the gatehouse as part of the castle is at a cost of £500 per week. The cottage can accommodate 6 people in three bedrooms* ( one double and two twin rooms).